I’ve had nine days off from my main job and have been able to get on with a lot of the little jobs I’ve had hanging around.
The main one though is that a new feature called Publisher Profile has now been initiated, several publishers have been in touch to be part of this already. If you’re an independent publisher and want to take part could you answer these questions and send the answers to email@example.com
- When did you start publishing?
- What made you want to start an independent publisher?
- What genres do you specialise in?
- Where are you based?
- Do you have a submission window, if so when?
- What is your submission procedure?
- Who are you (team photo if possible)?
- What was your background in the book industry before this venture?
- Talk about some of your books if possible, upcoming, favourite?
- Some photos, please
- Website/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter details please
I’ve also collated a lot of information for the April, May, June, and July preview posts. Again if you want to be part of this please send me details of your upcoming publications firstname.lastname@example.org.
The lists are on my Twitter account have also expanded greatly, all three have more than doubled in size:
- Independent Bookshops 1179 members
- Independent Publishers 434 members
- Bookish Events and Prizes 340 members
The maps and directories on the site have also been growing and again please use the contact form or email me email@example.com if you think I’ve missed anyone.
If you feel that this site or service has been of any use to you or if you want to help me get some money for this years The Bookseller subscription please consider donating through Ko-Fi.