I’ve been finding it really hard to choose the next book I wanted to read as I have so (too) many to choose from and this has lead to a form of decision paralysis.
Joining this challenge has at least cut my list down to 20 to choose from, though it did take almost a week to choose those 20.
The list is:
- Green Valley by Louis Greenberg
- The House of Light by Julia Green
- The Future of Humanity by Michio Kaku
- Now We Shall Be Entirely Free by Andrew Miller
- Arctic Zoo by Robert Muchamore
- The History of Bees by Maja Lunde
- The Dark Rising by Susan Cooper
- The Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Common People edited by Kit De Waal
- The Nakano Thrift Shop by Hiromi Kawakami
- A Pocketful of Stars by Aisha Bushby
- The Ghouls of Howlfair by Nick Tomlinson
- The Good Thieves by Katherine Rundell
- Where the River Runs Gold by Sita Brahmachari
- The Closest Thing to Flying by Gill Lewis
- The Maker of Monsters by Lorraine Gregory
- What’s That in Dog Years? by Ben Davis
- The Farm by Hector Abad
- Saltwater by Jessica Andrews
- Doxology by Nell Zink
Just for reference most of the books on these shelves are TBR, and this doesn’t include ebooks.